ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND RECORD DISCLOSURE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time, HSM (“we” or “HSM”) may be required by law to provide to you certain written notices or disclosures. Described below are the terms and conditions for providing to you such notices and disclosures electronically through the HSM website portal. Please read the information on this website on this page and on the following pages carefully and thoroughly. Your continued use of this website indicates you can access this information electronically to your satisfaction and agree to these terms and conditions.
By using this website you agree to conduct business and transactions by electronic means with HSM. You will be able to electronically "sign" this HSM agreement on your web browser or personal device by means of the "I agree" checkbox at the bottom of the shopping cart page, and your "signature" will create a valid and legally binding agreement.
Obtaining a paper copy
You will have the ability to download and print this and all other HSM agreements and documents we send to you via email and no fee is charged for any such copy. However, this agreement cannot be submitted in paper format, and you may decline to receive this agreement in electronic format by abandoning this online session and not using our website. You may also decline to receive future agreements, documents and notices electronically by emailing us your request at the email address set forth below. Your withdrawal of such consent will not affect the validity of electronic transactions consented to by you prior to your withdrawal of consent.
All notices and disclosures may be sent to you electronically
HSM may provide electronically to you through the HSM system all required notices, disclosures, authorizations, acknowledgements, and other documents that are required to be provided or made available to you during the course of our relationship with you, as allowed by applicable law. To reduce the chance of you inadvertently not receiving any notice or disclosure, we prefer to provide all of the required notices and disclosures to you by the same method and to the same address that you have given us. Thus, you can receive all the disclosures and notices electronically. If, however, you would like to receive paper notices, please contact us as set out below.
How to contact HSM:
You may contact us to let us know of your changes as to how we may contact you electronically or that you wish to receive notices, disclosures, authorizations, acknowledgements, and other documents in paper in the future:
To contact HSM by email send messages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact HSM by phone, call: 1-828-322-1050, ext. 1255
To advise HSM of your new e-mail address:
To let us know of a change in your e-mail address where we should send notices and disclosures electronically to you, you must send an email message to us at email@example.com, and in the body of such request you must state your previous e-mail address and your new e-mail address. We do not require any other information from you to change your email address. You may also call us at the phone number listed above. In addition, you must notify HSM to arrange for your new email address to be reflected in your HSM account by following the process for changing e-mail in the HSM system.
Required hardware and software
A computer or mobile device with an active internet connection is required. These minimum requirements are subject to change. If these requirements change, you will be asked to re-accept the disclosure. Pre-release (e.g. beta) versions of operating systems and browsers are not supported.
Acknowledging your access and consent to sign and receive materials and to conduct business by electronic means
To confirm to us that you can access this information electronically, which will be similar to other electronic notices and disclosures that we may provide to you, please verify that you were able to read this electronic disclosure and that you also were able to print on paper or electronically save this page for your future reference.
By continuing to use this website, you confirm and agree that:
- You can access and read this ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND RECORD DISCLOSURE.
- You can print on paper this ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND RECORD DISCLOSURE or save, or send this ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND RECORD DISCLOSURE to a place where I can print it, for future reference and access.
- If a document you are signing is for a company, you confirm you are agreeing on behalf of such company in your representative capacity as a duly authorized person to sign on behalf of such company.
- If a document you are signing is for yourself individually, you are agreeing in your individual capacity to sign such document.
- You consent to signing documents and conducting business and these transactions by electronic means with HSM and that all documents so signed will constitute enforceable agreements in all respects in a court of law or otherwise and will be admissible in all respects in a court of law or otherwise, including any electronic copy or printed copy or scanned copy of any such document, all as if such documents were signed manually by hand on paper.
- You consent to receive from HSM through electronic means all notices, disclosures, authorizations, acknowledgements, and other documents that are required to be provided or made available to you by HSM (if any) during the course of your relationship with HSM, as allowed by applicable law.